Now that you have broken my cipher and made it here you have a choice to make.
1) Send a DM to me thanking me for taking up some of your time and expanding your mental horizons a bit...
2) Carry on with my little test and potentially see what opportunities may be in store for you if you are accepted and are interested.
- If you chose #1, then you probably already have my reply and my thanks to you for making it this far. I am sure that you know you are one of only a few that have managed to do so and I am saddened that you chose not to carry on to the conclusion of this.
- If you chose #2, then please log in to SWC and send a message to me telling me the answer to the following riddle along with 1 million credits. If you are right, you will get instructions for the next phase of this test along with 50% of your credits back. If you are wrong, I will tell you so and you will have to pay again to get another shot at the answer. Read the riddle carefully and send me your answer and your 1 million wager. Good luck moving on to the next phase!
In the city of Anchorhead on Tatooine, there are 5 personal residences in 5 different colors in a row. In each house lives a sentient with a different race. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, have a distinct vice, and keep a certain type of pet. No owners have the same pet, have the same vice, or drink the same beverage.
Somebody owns a Kath Hound. The question is: who?
- The Twilek lives in the red house.
The Jawa keeps a bantha as a pet.
The Human drinks tea.
The green house is on the left and next to the white house.
The green homeowner drinks coffee.
The owner who smokes Pall Mall rears clawbirds.
The owner of the yellow house uses Rhyll.
The man living in the center house drinks blue milk.
The Hutt lives in the first house.
The owner who smokes Dilnlexan cigars lives next to the one who keeps eopies.
The owner who keeps the Bordok lives next to the man who uses Rhyll.
The owner who uses spice drinks Correllian Ale.
The Wookie enjoys death sticks.
The Hutt lives next to the blue house.
- The owner who smokes Dilnlexan cigars has a neighbor who prefers water.
PS. If you do not know who to send the answer to by now, then do us both a favor and let it go. :)