Followed pages are a way to keep up-to-date on pages you care about on Fandom.
- You can choose to "Follow" a page by simply clicking "Follow" on the toolbar at the bottom of your page. When you have followed the page successfully, the text will change to "Following". In some cases this toolbar may be hidden: pressing the upwards arrow icon (^) at the bottom right of your browser will show it.
- email notifications by changing your user preferences.
- In some situations, you may automatically begin following pages, such as after you leave a post on someone's Message Wall. You can manage your preferences for automatically following pages in your user preferences.
- You can view your followed pages on a specific community by going to Special:Following (not on UCP Wikis) on that community. You can also view them at Special:Watchlist, which has some more advanced features for managing these pages. "Special:Watchlist" is used on UCP Wikis.
- To unfollow a page, simply click the "Following" link in the toolbar at the bottom of the page. This is the same location as the link you clicked to follow the page originally.
- You may be displaying a "Pages I'm Following" box on your user page (not on UCP Wikis) to show others what pages you are interested in on the community. This only includes article pages and occasionally user pages. If you prefer not to display your followed pages, you can disable this in your user preferences (under Advanced display options). On UCP Wikis you'll need to go to "Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-watchlist" instead, where you can edit entries on your watchlist, display options, advanced options, the changes which are shown, the pages you want to watch and the watchlist token.
Other ways to follow a page
There are three other ways to follow a page.
- At the end of the URL of any content article in any wiki, add
- On the Fandom Developers Wiki, there is a script that adds a "Follow" button to the edit dropdown.
- While editing an article you can tick a box to start (or stop) following it.
Other ways to unfollow a followed page
- At the end of the URL of any followed article in any wiki, add
Further help and feedback
Retrieved from "https://compedia.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Followed_pages"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.